Sunday, September 19, 2010

who gets to watch the AFL grand final

im so jealous
STUPID GANGSHOW
im joking you should come see it =)
back to grand final
stupid gangshow decides to put an extra rehearsal on when the grand final is on
they are probably all just a bunch of rugby fans EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW RUGBY  =P (thats meant to be me sticking my tongue out in shame)
anyway the grand final is like soooooo amazing and i am gonna miss it
i need a plan to leave the gangshow rehearsal
I SHOULD FAKE SICK
but im no good at fake sicking
i should lie
and say i have a very important dentist appointment YES!!!! thats a good plan chyeeah---- OMG I NOW OFFICIALLY LOVE SAYING CHYEAAAH!!!!!!
even though it isnt really a saying whatever! ITS COOL OK!!!
BACK TO THE TOPIC
i was gonna go to a grand final partay at my friends house and we were gonna partay!!!
and i was gonna go for st kilda coz noone i repeat NOONE likes collingwood (except collingwood fans but who cares about them they like collingwood EEEEW) 
and then st kilda could win and we could laugh at all those collingwood fans (including robbie even though he says he hates AFL if he won i bet he would be laughing at us and bragging about it)
but now coz of gangshow im gonna miss all that fun and have to wait til i get home after the game had finished to fnd out who had won
with no partay
no laughing
no bragging
and if it was a bad case (collingwood winning =( ) no crying
no fun!!!
stupid gangshow
ruining my grand final day
just go ahead why dont you
ruin my life
jks not ruining my life
just my grand final day fun


i thought you guys got to understand my pain!!!

1 comment:

  1. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

    That sucks!

    Do you have your phone with you in gangshow because I will text updates

    :(

    I blame Collingwood for this disaster.

    ReplyDelete