Wednesday, October 6, 2010

who eats cat hair

well she doesnt
but
i was over her house
and we were eating dinner

we decided to sit outside
then my seat was wet
so i asked anna to give me a towel to dry it
then she threw the towel a me
while i was standing
holding my dinner

anywasys
the towel lands on my dinner
then i yelled at her for throwing a towel at me
then i laughed

but whatever
moving on

i went to finish my dinner
i sat down and picked a piece of chicken and noticed cat hair all over it

my friend had thrown a cat hair infested towel at my dinner

then i didnt get to eat any =(

so she doesnt really eat cat hair

she just got cat hair on my food

well i think it is funny!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!
    and also,
    How do you know I don't really eat it? ;)

    ReplyDelete