Friday, April 15, 2011

who failed at daily posts

but i have excuses
ok well the first day i missed was because we were dropping anna off home and then she was like oh nose! i forgot my key then she was all like rarararara ring parental visions rara wont be home for hours rara me sleep over
so she slept over so i could not blog
the second day
my parents are mean and wouldnt let me on the computer =\ i tried to explain to them that  my lovely blog followers would not be able to survive without me posting
but they wouldnt listen
and last night
i was at my friend sarahs oh she is a laugh =P
so anyways if i was to recall all of my adventures over these past few days you would die from knowing too much and we dont want that so here we go
well i finished that bag that i told you about aggesss agoo
it is cool
ANYWAYS
onto my amazing story
well as you would know because noone reads my blog but mary and anna and they would just know on tuesday i went out to dinner with a few of my friendiess at chefs choice good place nice food cheap! check it out
TONIGHT! go now what are you still doing here go eat there
hahhaha
so we finished eating and then we decided to head off to cold rock
and we had to wait for charisse's dad to come collect her before we could head off and i was like ew im not waiting for charisse hahah and then i started to walk off but turned around because there was this creepy guy on a bus stop and when i get back i find out that as soon as i turned around he had whipped out his camera and started photographing us =O illegal much!!!!!! anyway yeah he just kept taking photos of us and even as we walked past he kept going not being subtle or anything
the sad thing is though i want to see those photos since i have a feeling that i look really pretty in one of them no idea why i just think i will yeah
anyway NEXT STORY
me and my scout buddieesss went on an adventure
not really an adventure but whatever we headed down to the beach (sandon point best beach ever) and went to the rock pools and we started to seek out those things that when you stand on them they like spit out water no idea what they are called but they are cool things anyway we looked out and at sandon point they have like giant clumps of them and they are really fun you just walk across them and squirt people then you step on one and it squirts you... hahahaha
well i hve had many more adventures i could tell you about but i am about to head off to the footy (AFL not thugby) GOOOO SYDNEY!!!!!!!
byeeee
in my absence enjoy this picture of charlie mcdonnell and matt smith (the doctor) since they are amazing
 it moves..... BADGER!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SH*T SINCE WHEN COULD YOU PUT GIFS ON BLOGGER! MY LIFE HAS MEANING NOW! Expect many moving pictures on my blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I wish I could've gone to Chef's Choice ): I love that place! And I could've got photographed by creepy guys too... damn, shame I missed that...
    And Mimi, you look pretty in every photo.

    ReplyDelete