Sunday, April 10, 2011

who had an almost not really eventful day

well this morning i woke up =O
NO WAY
haha
and i went into the kitchen
AND SAW FRUIT LOOPS
i got excited
and that was my day
JOKES

anyways
i played soccer this morning
we won 9-0
how cool
oh if for some reason you dont know what soccer is well this is what it is very simply:
2 teams
2 goals
get ball into goal
and other rules but i really can not be bothered to go in to detail
people always ask me did you score mimi
like scoring is the most important thing that somebody in a team can do
what about the goalie
saving a goal
or someone like me
a wing
i set up all the goals
i run up the field do all the work pass it to the strikers in one kick bam they have a goal and everyone is like wooo them if it wasnt for me there would be no goal
well i do get chances to score
like this morning
i was standing in front of the goals
with the ball
and i just stood there
and then they kicked it away
i just don't like scoring ok
TOO MUCH PRESSURE
anyway i like setting them up
even if i get no recognition
i can know that if it wasn't for me (and the defenders and shit)
the goal would not have occurred
so think about the whole team in a thing like not just the person who hands it in
some life advice there my dear children

what else did i do today?
oh i went to my dear enemys friends cardboard box house
we made macaroni and cheese
here is how:
sauce: however much you want amounts of. butter, flour and milk. and double how much sauce you have of cheese. mix them all together on heat
pasta: boil water put in desired amount of pasta in taste every 5 seconds until cooked
mac&cheese: put those two things together
GIVE TO ME TO EAT
coz i am a fatty and i like mac & cheese  but i cbf to make it =P

MINECRAFT
i tried this thing today
i have always wanted to
well
since i found out that it was what my boyfriend was addicted to =P
you know its really bad
but addictive
and i accidently killed a sheep
and then i wanted to go for a swim
but died
then a dog attacked me and almost killed me
but the only problem is that i dont know how to build anything
which is the purpose of the game...
i know how to destroy things though =D
maybe i could just make it so there is no world left
wow it sounds like i own this game
i dont
my friend anna does
well nick bought it for her for her birthday (ages ago) and we redeemed it today
it was funny

i got quite a bit of a blog out of my non-eventful day actually
wow

mary i want that dr who marathon
it would be a very good thing to blog about
oh btw on tuesday night there is a dr who marathon of the top 10 best episodes on austar
rading annas house?
i think so 
k bye

1 comment:

  1. YES! I'm free all holidays (except today and tomorrow) so just text me whatever whenever. Or I'll text you. We'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete