Tuesday, April 12, 2011

who wishes they were at annas for the dr who marathon on austar

ok so right now there is a dr who marathon on austar
my friend anna has austar
i was like hey bunking your house?
she was all like i have work
SHE IS LAME!!!!
oh hi anna =)
anyway
today i started making this thingo
i shall finish tomorrow and post a picture
anywayyss
i also watched some gossip girl was quite the good
i have also realised i have not started any of the things i said i would do..
stupid school giving assignments in the holidays
its our break from school seriously
ANYWAY
i am off to watch black book
k bye
get off my blog already

im being serious get off since its really bad =P

1 comment:

  1. BLACK BOOKS! I was watching that too!
    Great story Mary? I think so.

    And NO I won't get off your blog.
    MAKE ME.

    ReplyDelete