Friday, April 8, 2011

who is on holidays.

well its that time of year again
HOLIDAYS
get excited

ok so im excited
but one problem with the holidays is that you have to find things to do UGHGHHHGHHHHH
so i have decided that i should find some things to do
i have also decided to blog about what i did that day
EVERYDAY
yeah this will probably fail but
you my faithful readers
(well at the most anna and maybe mary)
but anyway will be checking yes...
ok but i am challenging myself to (in the holidays)
make mary a pencil case
finish courtneys thing (akkk i feel so bad)
and maybe make myself something
so on my days that i am not doing anything
i shall
SEW
sew my heart out
not actually
i would quite like to keep my heart...
anyway
just remembered i have assingments...
ok
i will do them
THEN
the sewing and stuff
haha
=)
but i will have lots of time
since neither anna nor nick are here =\
back to the assignments
yeah i know this blog is really boring but i havnt done one in a while
for something more interesting check out marys blog
i am not even going to bother with a link coz the only people that read this will know how to get to it
anyway
ASSIGNMENTS
i have to do a science research project
and a theatre arts thing that i have had all term to do
but i havnt started it...
i
am
silly
yeah stop reading my blog and go watch some of charlieissocoollike's videos k thanxbye
teachers really shouldnt give assignments for the holidays
they are our break from school
we dont want to take school home with us
anyway
this blog is boring and pointless so...
BYE
anyway
to make this more interesting enjoy an image of david tennant
which wont be very hard
since he is mighty fine looking
DAVID TENNANT IS SEXY!!!!!

and this one
matt smith goes alright too plus
HE WEARS A BOWTIE
anyways
yeah get off my blog already

2 comments:

  1. Ahem, 'maybe Mary'? *DEFINITELY Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha I just finished reading this.
    Yay! You're making me a pencil case (finally)!
    Never fear, Mary's here (and I'm cooler than Anna and Nick).
    Ew homework. Yum Charlie! YUM David Tennant!
    Oh how I love you Mimi. Dr Who marathon sometime soon? I think so.

    ReplyDelete