Wednesday, April 20, 2011

who kicked her ankle with her knee

how?
no idea
=)
anyway i had a dr who marathon
jealous?
it was quite the amazement
there is so much dr who
so so so much
we almost got through 2 series
watched about 21 episodes
at 45 minutes each thats
15.75 hours
or
945 minutes
or
56700 seconds
or
5.67E13 nanoseconds
you know what people should really watch dr who because then they would stop worrying that the end of the world is close when its not it wont come until the year
5.5/apple/26
yes the numbers got too big =D
then the world will explode and people will be watching us from up above
but we wont even be on the planet
we would have left for somewhere safer
geez!
yeah... because everything that happens in dr who will come true
that is why in next years olympic games david tennant/the tenth doctor will light the olympic flame =D
that would be quite exciting
i really want to meet a dalek
or have a tardis
or something
i have a sonic screwdriver =D
i doesn't work like the one in the show
it is actually a pen
but i can imagine that it does
please don't ruin it for me
oh i also went on the
BEST ADVENTURE OF ALL TIME
me and mary went and got bread
2 loaves =O
wow
yeah
that is the best adventure of all time
one day i will be in dr who i dont know how stalk down the set walk in the background... then stare at the episode for ages in slow motion to find me then take a photo of it then brag to everyone that i was in dr who then david tenant comes up to me and says well i was the doctor and i am like o hai dere sexyyy then we get married and go flying in his tardis and i meet a dalek but they dont kill me because i am amazing and then i get an ood as my butler because they are very cool but i will keep them away from devils otherwise they will turn evil and try to kill me with their communication thingos i shall then also get K-9 as my pet dog and we will live a happy life and then rose will turn up and be like i dont like your clone anymore i have come back then he is like no i am with mimi now and then i will laugh at her because i get david tennant =D then charlie comes over and he is all like hi mimi and im like oh hi charlie i love you then he is all like marry me, ditch him and come with me and i am like you are cute but he was the doctor and he has a tardis and a sonic screwdriver so =P but you can go marry mary then we all live in a giant house the tardis!!!!!!! like my future life story??
k bye
get off my blog already

1 comment:

  1. That was the most amazing thing I've ever read! I marry Charlie. I like, I like.
    15.75 hours?! Geez... Some time later on we should have Dr Who Marathon #2 and we'll get through anther two series :P. Or not. My eyes hurt from so much TV!
    P.S. Why do you not bring your fabulous pen (I mean REAL sonic screwdriver...) to school and use it (and I steal it... I mean pffft, what I didn't say that...)
    P.P.S. Does Nick read this? I don't know if he'd be very impressed... not about the fact you marry David Tennant and not him, but about the fact that he doesn't get to marry Charlie. :P

    ReplyDelete